MRP Training Solutions is looking for air warfare-qualified/air-defense experienced former US Navy personnel, both officer and enlisted, to facilitate high-end training for fleet staffs and units as they prepare for deployment. This role is in San Diego, CA.
- You will be part of a small team of highly focused experts supporting integrated and advanced training for Naval forces.
- You will research, develop, present, and facilitate complex war games and other fleet training requirements for Carrier and Expeditionary Strike Group Commanders and staffs.
- You will provide Subject Matter Expertise in the latest doctrine, tactics, & systems for air defense and air warfare.
- You will liaise with Navy and Joint centers of excellence on the latest warfare tactics, techniques and procedures, with the potential for occasional travel to Fleet Concentration Areas.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Secret clearance
- 10+ years of demonstrated experience in planning, implementation and execution of Navy air defense missions and operations
- Warfare-designated or warfare-qualified in Air Defense/Air Warfare, or Strike Warfare
- Experience in warfare supervisory position (TAO, watch supervisor, flight lead, mission commander)
- Five years of experience in developing and executing tactical warfare training exercises or equivalent training
- Experience with Fleet Synthetic Training
- Experience with Live-Virtual-Constructive training initiatives
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: SECRET
Primary Location: San Diego, CA
Potential for Teleworking: NO
Travel Required: NOT ROUTINE
Shift: Monday – Friday, Days (Exercises may impact schedule)
Full Time: Yes