MRP Training Solutions has an opening for a Command and Control Systems Subject Matter Expert at Tactical Training Group Pacific, San Diego, California. This position requires experience and understanding of Navy afloat C4I systems including GCCS-M/J and Tactical Data Systems (TDL).
In-depth understanding of policies and practices governing track reporting and management for all associated GCCS-M/J and TDS interfacing. Configure and troubleshoot GCCS-M/J hardware and software to achieve full operating system functionality ashore and afloat platform configurations. Conduct the setup and interoperability testing of GCCS-M/J afloat and ashore systems in support of fleet exercises. Familiar with the GCCS-M/J set up and configuration requirements of the following C2 interfaces/tools:
- Air Defense Systems Integrator (ADSI)
- Network Channel
- COP Sync Tools (CST)
- Cruise Missile Training Personal Computer (CMTPC)
- C4I Team Training System (C4ITTS)
- Secret Clearance
- Six (6) to twelve (12) years of hands-on experience with GCCS-M/J, to include three (3) of the following four (4) areas: Systems Requirements, Operational Requirements, Test & Evaluation, and Training.
- Minimum certifications required to attain the level of IAT Level II, including CompTIA Security+ and Operating Environment (OE) Commercial certification (i.e. Windows, Linux, Unix)
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Three years experience as an instructor, MTS preferred
- Graduate of Navy Instructor training course