The Most Comprehensive Sensor-to-Shooter Course You’ll Ever Take
Taught by the Best-rated, Most Knowledgeable Instructors in the Industry
Why Is This Course Important?
Command and Control (C2) is the foundation upon which the planning and execution of naval operations are built and is reflected in how we organize, train, and fight.
Maritime C5ISR is the integrated system, technology, and processes that provide command and control to the US naval forces. This system is complex, multi-disciplined, and critical to our ability to dominate the battle space with a timely, accurate, and targetable picture.
It has never been more critically important for the United States military forces to manage up-to-the-minute information in order to make better decisions as quickly as possible.
Modern naval warfare requires integrated systems in order to generate decision advantage in a complex environment and a ready, trained workforce to implement this technology and maintain superior capability. These systems are continually upgraded and improved to enable naval forces to remain dominant.
New operating concepts can only be fully developed when current operating concepts are thoroughly understood. Therefore, it is imperative the naval forces and defense industry properly train in all aspects of C5ISR in order to maintain superior capability.
Unfortunately, the current C5ISR training is incomplete. Each system is taught ad hoc, with training conducted in silos. There is no comprehensive, integrated course that provides a foundational understanding of the full scope of C5ISR, especially at the leadership level,
The Solution: Introduction to Maritime C5ISR
MRP Training Solutions’ Introduction to Maritime C5ISR course addresses this issue, covering the systems and technologies that enable effective command and control in the maritime domain. The course integrates the vocabulary, systems, technologies, and operational employment.
The content encompasses this overarching system in a solid curriculum of current, relevant, and technically accurate information compiled and continually updated by a team of true Subject Matter Experts, each with decades of experience in C5ISR operations and instruction.
The 24-hour immersive instructional environment includes a variety of intensive opportunities to learn the application of C5ISR through scenarios, presentations, or assessments. Student interaction supports a cohort of social learning.
Command & Control Systems
- Global Command and Control System – Maritime/Joint (GCCS-J/M)
- Carrier – Tactical Support Center (CV-TSC)
- Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS)
- Cooperative Engagement Capability (CEC)
- Tactical Tomahawk Weapon Control System (TTWCS)
- Undersea Warfare Decision Support System (USW-DSS)
- Joint All-Domain Command and Control (JADC2)
- Theater Battle Management Core System (TBMCS)
- Military SATCOM
- Commercial Broadband Satellite Program (CBSP)
- Wideband Global System (WGS)
- Mobile User Objective System (MUOS)
- Navy Multiband Terminal (NMT)/Digital Modular Radio (DMR)
- Terrestrial systems
Computers & Networks
- Consolidated Afloat Networking Enterprise System (CANES)
- Automated Digital Networking System (ADNS)
- Computer Network Defense (CND)
- Tactical Data Systems (Link-11/16/22)
- Afloat Platforms, Sensor Systems, Weapon Control Systems, and Embarked Airwings
- AEGIS Weapon System (AWS)
- Ships Self-Defense System (SSDS)
Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) Systems
- ISR Platforms
- Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS-N)
- Surface Combat Ships
- Support Ships
- Amphibious Ships
- Naval and Marine Airwings
- Submarine Service
- Shore Establishment
Who Should Take This Course?
- Navy Officers and Enlisted (E5 and Above)
- Marine and Coast Guard Specialties who Integrate with Navy Operational Staff
- Research and Development Teams
- New Product Development Teams
- Product Marketing and Business
- Military Academies
- University ROTC
- Continuing Education
- Corporate Training Programs
- Technical Field Support
- Any Business Professional Working with the U.S. Navy
LIVE & Virtual
Your Specific Needs
Three decades of experience have helped us discover the three most important ingredients of great courses.
Subject Matter Experts
- The Introduction to C5ISR course was created by Subject Matter Experts with extensive military backgrounds, education, unique knowledge, and decades of experience.
- Our lead course developer is one of the only people in the world with this much expertise. Including both his active-duty service and training experience, he has been at the center of C5ISR development and operations for over 40 years. He’s not just a consultant. He’s writing the course.
- The course developer is supported by a team of Navy veterans who are subject matter experts in all the critical aspects of C5ISR and Air, Surface, Anti-submarine, and Electronic Warfare. The team consists of former Surface Warfare Officers (SWO), Information Professional Officers (IP), Limited Duty Officers (LDO), Chief Warrant Officers (CWO), and senior Operation Specialists (OS), Fire Controlmen (FC), Intelligence Specialists (IS), Electronic Technicians (ET), Cryptologic Technicians (Technical) (CTT), and Sonar Technicians (Surface) (STG).
- We have a team of design professionals that follow industry best-practices in analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation (ADDIE) of courses.
- We’re one of the few companies with people experienced in instructional design who are also subject matter experts.
- Our strong team of technical professionals is highly experienced and passionate about teaching.
- We always put the learner first.
What Students Say About Other MRP Training Courses
"Awesome instructor! Best and most impactful Navy course I've had so far!"