MRP Training Solutions has an opening for an On-Site Training Manager (OSTM) at Naval Technical Training Command (NTTC), Meridian, Mississippi.
In this position, the OSTM provides daily overall management coordination and serves as the central point of contact with the Government for all work under the instructor services contract at Naval Technical Training Center (NTTC), Meridian, MS. The OSTM ensures all company personnel conform to and comply with the rules, regulations, and other requirements of the Department of Defense, Department of the Navy, and specific government installations for integrity, grooming, conduct, speech, student fraternization, safety, and security. The OSTM handles all administrative aspects of the Contract to include but not limited to, completing tasks within the required timeframes and budget constraints, managing class schedules, assign and monitoring performance of instructors and their work hours; ensures the seamless work effort between the Prime Contractor and Sub-Contractors instructors in the performance of duties.
Specific duties include:
- Identifying, recruiting, hiring, certifying, and supervising instructors
- Ensuring instructor certifications are maintained in accordance with government requirements
- Maintaining Instructor Personnel Records which includes training, certifications, and qualifications
- Monitoring tests and testing procedures
- Participating in Academic Review Boards
- Drafting and submitting monthly training, personnel, and curriculum maintenance reports
- Qualifying and performing as an instructor for all courses taught under the contract
- Reviewing and monitoring compliance with contract, command, and company policies and procedures
- Attending command meetings
- Communicating with the Technical Assistant (TA) and Contracting Office Representative (COR) on administrative and technical issues
- Ordering and accounting for company materials and supplies
- Representing the company in all local management, marketing, supervision, and logistics issues
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
The On-Site Training Manager must have:
- Extensive (10+ years) managerial and supervisory experience in an educational environment.
- Bachelors of Science in Business, Management, or Education (Masters preferred) (Documented, relevant experience may substitute for degree.)
- Knowledge of Navy training, including NAVEDTRA 130 series, including performance based learning, testing, and curriculum development.
- Must have 10+ years’ Navy experience in an administrative or logistics rating such as Culinary Specialist, Personnel Specialist, Yeoman, Logistics Specialist, or Ships Serviceman.
- Graduate of Navy Instructor Course (9502 NEC) / Master Training Specialist (MTS) preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Clearance Level Required: Eligible for Secret
Primary Location: Meridian, Mississippi
Potential for Teleworking: NO
Travel Required: NO
Shift: Monday – Friday, Days
Full Time: Yes