MRP Training Solutions combines technical know-how and deep domain knowledge to deliver solutions that support our customers’ missions. We seek teaming partners that can provide complementary skills and niche-type offerings and possess:
- Strong past performance
- Technical certifications
- Customer knowledge and intimacy
- Commitment to ethics
- Financial stability
- Understanding of federal acquisition processes
- Necessary industrial security clearance
Almost all teaming and subcontracting activities are accomplished through active marketing well in advance of an opportunity being released for competition. MRP typically will seek teammates six to 12 months before release of an RFP. Businesses interested in engaging MRP need to articulate the following:
- Unique capabilities relevant to a specific contract or RFP
- Past performance that is relevant to a forthcoming RFP
- Knowledge of a specific opportunity
- Knowledge of customers and their needs
MRP seeks to engage other businesses not only as a subcontractor, but will also work with select qualified businesses in pursuing strategic small business set-asides where both companies can bring strength to the team. Primarily, we seek companies that are committed to building long-term relationships.
If you would like more information on teaming with MRP, please contact Andrew Hayes at Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org.